Sunday, June 3, 2012

Masters Information!


The Official Scorecard of The Masters



I made the decision to cap our tour handicaps at 33. This is in part to the terrible play of over 60% of the tour participants! 

Handicaps are as follows:
Jeff - Scratch
Don - 12
Carlo - 15
Chris -15
Dylan - 18
Charlie - 18
Harold - 33
Mike - 33
Magoo - 33
Berto - 33
Alexis - 33
Jesse - 33



What this Handicap Means:
         
        The number of your handicap is the number of strokes we will take off your game. This is to ensure we all have a shot at the coveted jacket. The handicap evens the field for everybody but still requires everyone to play better than what they normally do. So for example if Berto shoots a 105 on Saturday we will subtract 33 from his score, giving him a score of 72. If there are any questions let me know and I'll explain this further. 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!

We Have 2 Tee Times @ 6:37 & 6:45, Please show up on time! This is the biggest event on our tour and it demands respect! 

Green Fees are $29.00

I will also randomly draw out names for groupings so you know when you will be teeing off, so there will be no excuses for being late!

There will be ABSOLUTELY NO MULLIGANS in this tournament!! 

The website did not say anything about dress code, but we all know we have to look sharp for this one! 

For those who can come, you are all invited to the BBQ and fight night at my house after the tournament. We booked an early tee time so you can all go home and change, for those who do not need to do that you can come over right after and hang out. 

The MASTERS is finally here!! Who's going to wear the jacket?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I hope everyone is ready! Oh yea, bring you cameras do you can take a nice picture of me in the Green Jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be wearing the jacket on my shoulder tomorrow afternoon, and I might sport it at the Fight! Who Knows!

    ReplyDelete